Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Live by one principle

Browsing through the popular links from digg and delicious, I spot a trend -- people really likes subjects like "Top 25...", "10 most important...", "3 steps to ...", "7 mistakes ...", 10 ways to...". It apears that every day I would flip through some of those numbered lists and yet, I hardly can recall any of them.

It appears I only can really remember something if there is only one principle to remember. So, my ONLY direction to solve a problem is to find that ONE principle.

I am not sure whether I have found any of those one list correctly, but here are a few of them:

The ONE purpose of life is be happy.

The ONE trick to be happy is respect others just the way I respect myself.

The ONE principle for everything is keep it simple.

And there is such ONE golden rule -- the 80-20 rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home