Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Appreciation is Hard

I read Dale Carnegie since I was very young, and I read it again and again. Each time, I can't help thinking that his word is so right, why didn't I follow his word.

One priciple from Dale Carnegie's book is to show appreciation to others. I wouldn't say I haven't spend my effort in his word, but I can't help realizing that I have failed miserably in my life up to now. I am start to realize that we are born with a conscious, and conscious is about self, and it is natural to appreciate self not others. To appreciate others is very hard.

Well, there is occasions that we do appreciate others naturally. So what is the key?

I am not sure about the answers yet, I am working on it, and I appreciate any helps :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home