Friday, August 04, 2006

Respect My Wife

It is often not difficult to respect a person before you know him/her. Then, when you getting closer to that person and know that person better, the mutual respect slides.

Wife is one of the most difficult to respect persons in my world. I know all the stupidity, ridicularity, worst habbits, weekest links, ..., almost as much as I know mine. How can I find my inner source of respecting her?

It is easier to spot one's stupidity than one's splendor due to the fact. As said in the Dilbert Principle, human race is born stupid. Our civilization is just a accumulation of random sparks among our stupidness and this accumulation blinds us in viewing our own stupidity, but it doesn't blind us from viewing other's stupidity. As a result, the more we know a person, the more stupidity we find in that person. (self is the same, but that is way difficult to realize).

I guess I need work on seeing my own stupidity. Then, hopefully, we would see much less stupidity (dog doesn't find eating garbage is stupid), then we would see much greater of our occasional sparks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home