Friday, August 04, 2006

Change and Growth

I read "Change is inevitable; Growth is optional." Just like Cathy, when you spot a word says so much that you want to say, you have to blog it down.

The world is changing, it always is. If one always change oneself to fit into the change of his world, he will never catch the it, always one step behind.

So how do we live in this changing world?

The trick is to spot its principles behind the changes. The priciples of our world haven't changed much -- it is still about people battlling around respects.

I love history. When I was young, I read all the difference in history; Now I gets older, I read all the similarity in history. And now I watch news, it is all deja vu all over again.

When we talk about change, it just mean different than current. When we talk about growth, it means better than current. But how do we define which is better? Is it defined by fashion, teacher, peers, celebrities, or yourself. If it is utltimately decided by oneself, I guess it is as optional as ones judgement. One doesn't need to make a judgement to live in this changing world, does he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home