Tuesday, August 29, 2006

How to improve my eyesight

I have been prooud of my vision for quite some time. All my parents have good visions. My brother has a good vision. And all my grandma and grandpa's have good visions. And as I count them, all my close relatives have good vision too. I have believed I have good genes that renders good vision for me, even though I have been reading more than my peers when I was young.

But I can't help noticing my vision is getting worse last a few months, since I start working at home mostly infront of a computer. I am ready to accept that I have developed a myopia. I even tried to imagine I wearing glasses whole day and watched some friends wearing lenses. It kind of looking cool :). Yet, I am not ready to visit my doctor and get a pair of glasses yet.

So when I see this "Natural Vision Improvement Kit" by Meir Schneider, I bought it. As usual, I am not beliving it when I read its claims on the cover. I am not believing its true and not believing it is false either. However, by reading a few pages, it does make a lot of sense to me.

Let me cite one most impressive priciple from this book: Never, under any circumstances, strain to see anything.

Hopefully, I will have a blog entry demonstrate its effectiveness in the near future. But I will happily blog the the day I wear glasses as well if that doesn't work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home