Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Life is Long

Cathy writes a blog titled Life is Short. I suddenly find it fun to write this blog and name it "Life is Long" :).

How long is an individual's life? As long as we can imagin.

"I think, so I am". As long as we are thinking, seeking, and imaginning, our life is here, and extends to an infinity. How do you measure the length of life? Isn't it measured by the amount of thoughts you are having? If I put you in hibernate for a million years, you don't have a million years of life. But if I told you have one more day to live, you will have infinity of things and thoughts to fill that day. Life is not measured by hours, it is measured by the length of your conscious. Is it rare to you that you can fill a second with infinity thoughts?

Death is so dreadful only because we think about it. And the fact we are thinking about death is the very sign of life. For sure, once you are dead, you wouldn't care about how you died or at which point of time you died. You will just have peace, absolute peace. Does it really matter you died yesterday or you died 2000 years ago?

Every one has infinity life. But you have to enjoy it to realize it.

(yeah, you are right, I don't know what I am talking about :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home